Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Ehibition Entries: A Quick Update

Have been so busy recently taking pieces here, there and everywhere; getting things framed and taking to exhibitions etc! Will give a full update soon, I just wanted to quickly update with a couple of shows I have managed to get myself in to! Was at the opening of the Assembly House Art Show 2011: Flying Colours, Fascinating Forms in Norwich on 1st Aug. Was a lovely evening in a beautiful, sophisticated setting. I have one piece in this show of contemporary art by a range of artists from in and around the Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire area. The show is open until the end of the month and is free admission. Well worth a look if you are in or around the Norwich area.

For more information in the exhibition opening times and what other activities are available at the Assembly House please follow this link.





After arriving back in Cambridge last night I then had to collect my remaining two pieces from the framers this afternoon. I had 3 works already framed but had to get another two framed as I am lucky enough to have been chosen to showcase 5 pieces of my work at The Future Gallery, situated on Great Newport Street, between Charing Cross Road and St Martins Lane and within 50 metres of Leicester Square tube station! I can't believe the prime location of this funky and fresh space and am really excited about the showcase opening tomorrow night! The show is on for one week with the private view tomorrow night (which is open invite as far as I am led to believe so come one come all!)!


Will update the blog with all the details when I have a chance but at the moment it's all incredibly exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment