Search This Blog

Sunday 13 July 2014

Hills Road Art Dept Staff Exhibition at The MichaelHouse Centre, Cambridge

At the same time as putting on the show in the Grafton Centre, I was also showing some of my larger work at the MichaelHouse Centre on Trinity Street, Cambridge, along side my colleagues from the Art Dept at Hills Road Sixth Form College.



The centre is an old church that has been renovated in to a cafe but still has the original nave, where services and events are still held. It has a light, airy, modern feel about it. The site really lent its self to the exhibition, and I really enjoyed making use of the large arch ways in the architecture as frames for my work.






During the Private View I had a chat with the principal of Hills Road Sixth Form College, and we agreed that the large boards will now be on display for all to see, within the college, which is really exciting, and good to know that they will be seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment