Search This Blog

Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Competition Time!

It's that time of year again, so I thought I'd join in the festivities by giving YOU the chance to get your hands on one of my prints! To be in with a chance of winning a glossy, limited edition, print of my piece 'Faith and Belief (Rich Twist)', all you need to do is 'like' my Facebook page. If you have already 'liked' the page, fear not, you could still be in with a chance, just 'Share' the Facebook post with your friends on your newsfeed.


Competition deadline
18th December 2013


The lucky winner will be announced via the Facebook page so keep your eyes peeled; it could be you!


The details:

Limited edition print, signed and dated by the artist
The print is unframed
Dimensions - 50 x 50 cms
195 gsm photo glossy paper
Lucia Inks manufacturer guaranteed for 25 years




H a p p y  C h r i s t m a s 
a n d
G O O D  L U C K !



No comments:

Post a Comment